Monday, October 4, 2010

Old frames

When you walked in my house, it was a little less than inviting. I needed something to catch your eye when you walked in the door.

I found an old frame at The Bargain Box for $.50. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it until I found another lonely frame that my mom had laying around her house. Burlap is the "in" thing these days so instead of doing something with the glass, I just stapled some of that on the back of each frame.


And, on a recent trip to Marshall's I found that cute little yellow plate to hang over top. It was a whopping $2 on the clearance aisle. That bottom frame still needs something else, but I'm not sure what just yet. I think I'll hold off on adding another seashell. I don't want people to think I rent by the week. 

No comments: