Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sock Monkeys make a come back

Remember these? Sock monkeys... Aren't they cute?

I told you I've been obsessed with the blogs lately. Again, Darby showed me how it was done and had a post all about her adorable sock monkey bunny. I've always thought they were adorable and a great idea for any kid. I also immediately thought of my dear friend Alison who's baby shower was right around the corner. What better way to get in some practice than for the unborn child of one of your really good friends?



Darby found a tutorial online (here). She was clever enough to turn her's into a bunny. But for Baby Bailey I did a blue monkey. It was actually so much easier than I expected and quite the hit at the baby shower. I even stuck my initials on his rear for a little personal touch.


I've told myself I was going to make 2 of the bunnies for my nieces for Easter. It's Wednesday night and Easter is 3 days away. I better get on it! :)

No comments: