Thursday, January 6, 2011

I've Been a Little Busy...

The end of December and beginning of 2011 have been a whirlwind. I've got so much to write about I don't know where to begin.


There were Christmas parties and going away parties.


I moved from Raleigh to North Myrtle Beach, SC.


Christmas celebrations with my family and Christmas celebrations with Whitney's family.


We threw a New Year's Eve party.


But, for some reason I can't seem to gather my thoughts long enough to blog about it all because I can't quit staring at this...











Yep, Whitney asked me to marry him! It was snowing at the beach and it was perfect! 

When I come back to my senses I'll try to resume blogging. Until then... have another look - I do all the time. :) 




2 comments:

Lesley said...

CONGRATULATIONS Kelly!!!! I am so happy for you! What a beautiful ring! He is a lucky fella :)

Kelly said...

Thanks Lesley! I hope you and your family had a great Christmas and have a wonderful 2011!