Thursday, August 5, 2010

Swings and summer time

Everyone has a swing, except me. This makes me want one even more.

Darby has done it again and posted pictures of her most recent vacation that make me want to move to the Midwest, have a twin sister and start calling my father "Daddy Boy". I am perfectly happy in my own life but sometimes she can take a picture good enough to make you want to change things up a bit.

She also reminded me about how bad I want a big porch... and a SWING! How great does this look?


Then, I stumbled upon Rachel's blog and her rendition of a swing. This has to look like the most comfortable swing on the planet. 


I haven't been following her blog long enough to have seen her first post about how she created this for a customer, but I'm so glad she mentioned it again. I think I see a project for my dad in his very near future. I just have to figure out how you get those knots tied in that rope!



No comments: